News coverage, Verisign etc.

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Thu Oct 9 00:59:54 UTC 2003

I would call it dishonest.  An analogy might be the curator for the Louvre
walking right up to the Mona Lisa in broad daylight, taking it, selling it
for personal gain, then, when questioned by incredulous onlookers, calmly
stating that it is his property to sell.

Bold, yes, honest?

up at 3.am							    http://3.am