DoS Attacks

Haesu haesu at towardex.com
Thu Oct 9 00:18:07 UTC 2003

<rant style="moaning and useless" context="naive">

I really don't give a ^H^H^H^H!H  *  !X  *!X  about what timeframe abuse departments operate. I just want more upstreams (or specifically my upstreams) to have a community that I can announce a /32 to null.

</rant>

-hc

--
Haesu C.
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com | haesu at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867     | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 170
Fax: (978)263-0033      | POC: HAESU-ARIN