Sitefinder fan - this guy needs a clue.

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Oct 8 15:07:51 UTC 2003

Amazing what different context the commentary would be placed in if ZDNET
changed

By Mark McLaughlin
CNET News.com
October 7, 2003, 7:10 AM PT

By Mark McLaughlin
Senior VP, VeriSign
October 7, 2003, 7:10 AM PT

.... Because thats who he is.  I realize its marked "commentary" but it
should be more clear that the commentary is coming from the company in
question.

         ---Mike