an example individual response to Verisign spin

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Tue Oct 7 20:33:58 UTC 2003

Ok, I've been working on this for a while, its still v1.1 of the document,
so it needs some more work including references and stuff like that.  I
wrote it in AbiWord, but it didn't translate to HTML so well, will work on
getting it better later on tonight.  Comments are welcome.

http://www.sosdg.org/papers/VSGNWCD.html

I tried to write it as simple as I could in the hopes it might help end
users understand the issues created by the SiteFinder 'service'.

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.2mbit.com
ICQ: 8077511