Verisign's public opinion play

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Tue Oct 7 09:21:28 UTC 2003

>I know personally I would love to put out a paper, but I have no idea
where
>to begin.

If you don't have the time to write a paper then
sit down and write a case study about your own
experiences that could be published in a trade
magazine or your local newspaper. Submit it to
your favorite publications, then if none of them
print it, resubmit it as a letter to the editor.

In general, a case study is easier to write up
that a paper and it can be used later as raw material
by people who are doing research for a more
detailed paper.

--Michael Dillon