Verisign's public opinion play

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Oct 7 06:57:13 UTC 2003

I think this list may be a very good choice of where to construct
such a response.  This is certainly an issue requiring coordination,
and, the results of this PR battle definitely have strong operational
ramifications.  As such, I believe it EXACTLY fits the charter of this
list, while, being a bit outside it's traditional subject matter.

Owen

--On Monday, October 6, 2003 23:46 -0700 Will Yardley