Verisign's public opinion play

Howard C. Berkowitz hcb at gettcomm.com
Tue Oct 7 04:04:04 UTC 2003

At 11:15 PM -0400 10/6/03, Brian Bruns wrote:
>Wish someone who was good with the clue-axe would take a swing at these
>dolts.
>
>We all know they are crying babies because their new method of profit was
>shut down.
>
>Now, the interesting question will be, how can we prevent them from adding
>sitefinder again?

/* begin Karnak the Magnificent soothsaying

Next, they will put an "improvement" into reverse DNS.  Whenever
there's no corresponding domain, it will take you to rednifetis.com.

Baghdad Bob, fresh from "there is no tank behind me", will be the new
spokesman.

/* end sooth

You know, I almost looked to see if rednifetis.com is assigned, and
decided I don't want to know.