Verisign's public opinion play

Kee Hinckley nazgul at somewhere.com
Tue Oct 7 03:12:58 UTC 2003

Take your blood pressure medicine before reading this one.
http://news.com.com/2010-1071-5086769.html
Apparently our objections stem from our lingering resentment over the
commercial use of the internet.

In case you're wondering who the author is, since neither the bio on
the page or Verisign's site is helpful.  Mark McLaughlin is a former
lawyer who moved into Marketing and Biz Development (Caere, Gemplus,
Signio and then Verisign payments).
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/         Next Generation Spam Defense