CCO/cisco.com issues.

Peter E. Fry pfry at swbell.net
Mon Oct 6 23:58:35 UTC 2003

On 6 Oct 2003 at 19:22, Allan Liska wrote:

> I don't know what your post has to do with the original topic, but if
> you don't like the way NONOG is moderated, please feel free to start
> your own Network Operators mailing list.
>
> As far as comparing NANOG moderation to Nazi Germany that is
> disgusting and beneath contempt.

  Read it again.  He has a point (not yours).
  Perhaps this should be an agenda topic for the upcoming get-
together: A common strategy for dealing with Internet crime.  Much of
it does appear to have common roots.  (And I'm not even a conspiracy
buff.)
  Hm.  Oddly enough there's a blurb on <overclockers.com> that
follows this somewhat: <http://www.overclockers.com/articles843/>.

Peter E. Fry