cisco site down? multiple sources reporting connectivity problems

just me matt at snark.net
Mon Oct 6 20:48:21 UTC 2003

They probably upgraded the code on their { CSSes | Localdirectors }.
;-)

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Sean McPherson wrote:

  And poof, that's it. No data. Try again, and I randomly get the whole
  page, part of the page down to the 'Feedback' line, or nothing.

  Same thing happens from work (AT&T / Qwest) or from my cable modem at home
  (InsightBB.com). Mozilla/Firebird and IE (5 or 6) seem to treat it a bit
  differently, and so far, Galeon and Opera seem the most adept at handling
  it w/o spitting up when a page closes mid-stream.

  Sean McPherson
  nanog <@ is the at sign> seanmcpherson dotcom

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>