Removal of wildcard A records from .com and .net zones

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at outblaze.com
Sat Oct 4 13:45:38 UTC 2003

Mark Vallar [10/4/2003 7:05 PM] :

> "We're in the business of innovation to generate new services that our
> customers want and to generate new revenue streams," he added.
>
> And which "customers" would those be??

Why, the organizations who paid them good money to get redirects from
mistyped URLs, I guess.  I rather suspect that they'll be wanting their
money back from Verisign sometime real soon now.

	srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh at outblaze.com> gpg# EDEDEFB9
Security and Antispam Operations Manager, Outblaze Limited