Internet privacy

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Oct 3 23:22:43 UTC 2003

OK... I'll correct the phone number.  However, I will note that the address
and email address are both valid contact information, and, you could easily
have sent this in private email had your intent been to avoid further
off-topic discussion.

Owen

--On Friday, October 3, 2003 13:05 -0400 "Booth, Michael (ENG)"