Internet privacy

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at orthanc.ab.ca
Thu Oct 2 21:07:32 UTC 2003

> Think about it, if you allow the registrar (who has the ultimate
> obligation
> to pull the domain) to instead obscure their contact for a fee, then,
> you
> have essentially eliminated any such protection.

That would depend on the terms of the contract between you and the
registrar. But I do agree that this would be better served by a neutral
third party (who would probably charge a lot less than a lawyer would).

No matter who you go with for the service, read the fine print before you
sign on the line ...

--lyndon