Internet privacy

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 2 20:52:45 UTC 2003

Personally, I think having to present your real identity for a domain
name is a legitimate requirement.  For small (/29 or smaller) IP
allocations,
I have no problem with the upstream provider taking responsibility.
For domains and larger netblocks, I think the individual should be
accountable, identifiable, and, contactable.

Owen

--On Thursday, October 2, 2003 4:38 PM -0400 Leo Bicknell