Above.net problems ??

Jerome Fleury jerome.fleury at fr.tiscali.com
Wed Nov 26 16:39:33 UTC 2003

Hi there.

Is there any relationship between this "europeanwide" above.net failure and the huge amount of
DNS requests to lockup.zonelabs.com which failed that every ISP (at least in France) seem to
have encountered last night ?
The zonelabs.com zone is hosted on Above.net NS servers.

--
Jerome Fleury     Tiscali France
Network Engineer  Tel: +33 1 45082314