[RE: MPLS billing model]

joshua sahala joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Tue Nov 25 19:48:07 UTC 2003

"St. Clair, James" <JStClair at vredenburg.com> wrote:

> I'd appreciate knowing this as well - thanks in advance
>
> Jim

we are still in the testing phases, but i believe that we are planning to
use a port+traffic billing scheme, if/when we go live and start trying to
sell it

/joshua

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -