Anit-Virus help for all of us??????

Wojtek Zlobicki wojtekz at idirect.com
Tue Nov 25 18:21:36 UTC 2003

I would hate to blame the users here.  In most organizations it is the
role of the IT Dept to manage the workstations and not end users.
Severely restricting users privileges is often a good thing, at least
from the perspective of being able to control what gets installed on the
machines in question.  Having consistent hardware and software images
also helps (where rooted boxes are quickly re-imaged), as well as having
a good distributed anti-virus solution.