Anit-Virus help for all of us??????

Vivien M. vivienm at dyndns.org
Tue Nov 25 16:45:32 UTC 2003

You've just conceded that you reboot every day, and honestly, to do what do
with Win98 SE, that's what's required. You've also conceded that how you use
your system is chosen based around those resource limitations: if $BROWSER_1
uses less resources than $BROWSER_2, that's what you'll use. If Win98 SE was
the only game in town, well, you could do that and curse Redmond every time
you reboot. However, it is NOT the only game in town. A reasonable OS
(Win2K/XP, Linux, etc) will let you run all the things you're running, and
will stay up for weeks unless your hardware really sucks.

Vivien
--
Vivien M.
vivienm at dyndns.org