Anit-Virus help for all of us??????

Scott McGrath mcgrath at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 25 15:51:58 UTC 2003

The minimalist approach has support advantages as well.  Because of the
small image size a reimage can be accomplished quickly.

For better or worse many network tools/utilities only run under win[*]
requiring a windows box for many of these Win98SE fits nicely.  My app
load is small i.e. browser, ssh client sftp client and the inevitable
Office suite.

We are primarily a [*}x house here but we do need windows at times.

                            Scott C. McGrath