OC3 Router

Chris Strandt strandtc at liquidweb.com
Fri Nov 21 23:44:33 UTC 2003

I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a cisco border router as a backup for our existing.

We have a 7206VXR with NPE400.  The only thing we have in the router is
a OC3c POS card on one side and a multimode Gig-Ethernet on the other.
 We are not doing BGP with this router (upstream is annoucing for us).
 Is there a vendor who can tell us the minimum we need to do this for
emergency situations, or someone on the list who can recommend a cisco
solution that can meet these requirments?

Thanks,
-Chris Strandt
Liquid Web Inc.