how to fix bad referral in pir.org whois?

Duane Wessels cee4 at packet-pushers.com
Fri Nov 21 23:41:54 UTC 2003

I have four .org domains that I transferred from gandi to godaddy a couple
of months ago.  However, the pir.org whois still lists whois.gandi.net
as the referral whois.  For example:

        Domain ID:             D46124408-LROR
        Domain Name:           HTCP.ORG
        Created On:            05-Dec-2000 03:30:16 UTC
        Last Updated On:       08-Sep-2003 21:28:55 UTC
        Expiration Date:       05-Dec-2004 03:30:16 UTC
        Sponsoring Registrar:  Go Daddy Software, Inc. (R91-LROR)
        Registrant Name:       SEE SPONSORING REGISTRAR
        Registrant Street1:    Whois Server:whois.gandi.net
        Registrant Street2:    Referral URL:http://www.gandi.net
        Admin Name:            SEE SPONSORING REGISTRAR
        Billing Name:          SEE SPONSORING REGISTRAR
        Tech Name:             SEE SPONSORING REGISTRAR
        Name Server:           NS.PACKET-PUSHERS.COM
        Name Server:           NS2.PACKET-PUSHERS.COM

I called godaddy and they were very unhelpful.  They claim it is
not their problem because they are listed correctly as the sponsoring
registrar.  Whos fault is this?  How can I get it fixed?

Duane W.