RBLs in use

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at outblaze.com
Thu Nov 20 20:55:55 UTC 2003

Kai Schlichting <kai at pac-rim.net> writes:

> BT have (quite rightly) been repeatedly blocked by DNSBL's and private
> lists as a result of their poor record in handling abuse incidents (whether
> that's by intent or negligence by way of a colossal management failure is
> another debate entirely).

How sure are you, beyond just the usual nan(og|ae) idle chatter?  BT is much better off than some ISPs I can think of.

I do happen to know they have a few good people in there working for them.

If the guy is asking for DNSBLs to use, and you have some good ones in mind, help him, I'd say.

--srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations