No subject

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Thu Nov 20 16:14:13 UTC 2003

> I am a student doing my Masters thesis. My query is that

Someone doing graduate studies in networking should really
do some basic research before asking questions on a mailing
list. Normally, you start by reviewing the literature.
If you had done that you would have discovered that your
questions don't have an answer because you are asking the
wrong questions. You will also discover that the network
operators on this mailing list don't have the kind of
answers that you are looking for.

I suggest that you spend a few weeks reading papers from
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/cs and also from the homepages
of the authors.

--Michael Dillon