Please ignore my earlier mail (Re: New IANA IPv4 Allocations)

Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC) henk at ripe.net
Wed Nov 19 14:58:09 UTC 2003

Dear All,

Please ignore my mail of 12:40 today.

As half a dozen people have asked me by now, no this was not intended for
the full list, just for one of the posters, and I should have paid more
attention to what my mail program said it was going to do, rather than
assume that it'd do what I though it should do.

Sorry.

Henk (back to hiding under my desk for the rest of the day).

  ---