Search for a better solution

Wesley Vaux Wesley.Vaux at globalknowledge.com
Tue Nov 18 15:57:19 UTC 2003

All,

In my never ending search for a better technology I recently requested
information about the GFI Security suite, I would like to thank all who
replied.

My next suite of products I am exploring and request your feedback is the
ISS suite of tools to include SiteProtector and Preventia series devices for
IDS, IP(prevention)S, Firewall/VPN,Anit-virus,and Content Filtering.  If
anyone uses/used these devices please reply to me offlist with your thoughts
on these products.  I appriciate all of your patience with me in exploring
these solutions.

Thanks you in advance,

	Wes Vaux, CCNA, CCDA
Network Security Engineer,