GFI Security Suite

Michael A Tomasura mtomasura at juno.com
Thu Nov 13 03:06:09 UTC 2003

My company is using GFI MailSecurity for Exchange/SMTP 8 now.
We have tested GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP.
They work like they say they do. They give us very little trouble.
It seems like the products from GFI are getting better.
I wouldn't say they are perfect.
http://kbase.gfi.com/showarticle.asp?id=KBID001840
They are building a knowledge base which is helpful.

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:38:24 -0500 "Wesley Vaux"