Portable Cooling

Fisher, Shawn SFisher at Bresnan.com
Wed Nov 12 15:43:20 UTC 2003

I searched the archives and couldn't find anything about a portable cooling
units so am resorting to posting, sorry if its redundant.

I am setting up a development lab and need additional cooling on a temporary
basis.  I recall a product called, "move n kool"?  It looked like the robot
on lost in space.  They used to advertise in Boardwatch when Boardwatch was
cool.  (when Jack was running it)  Not sure of the spelling, but wondered if
anyone has had experience that or anything like it.

TIA

Shawn