This may be stupid but..

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Mon Nov 10 13:30:45 UTC 2003

  Doug,

    Don't tease - you absolutely owe us the full text of the response
from the fellow who was upset about your asking for a public SSH key as
part of the interview process.

                         Neal

mailto:neal at lists.rauhauser.net
phone:402-301-9555
IM:Neal R Rauhauser
"After all that I've been through, you're the only one who matters,
you never left me in the dark here on my own" - Widespread Panic