Email security issues

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Nov 10 19:36:44 UTC 2003

This is one of those times where either PGP/GPG or these digital ID things
in Outlook/Outlook Express would come in handy.  Not that I would expect
normal users to bother to check to see if the sig is legit or not,
considering these are the same people who seem to have no problem opening a
zip file and running an exe in it (ala MiMail).

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.sosdg.org

The AHBL - http://www.ahbl.org