attribution

Lucy E. Lynch llynch at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Nov 5 16:16:12 UTC 2003

see:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/invitational/invit980802.htm

Dopeler effect: the tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they
come at you rapidly. (Greg Oetjen, Lorton)

and he seems to be a Bridge player from VA...

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998