Hijacked IP space.

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Nov 4 15:26:01 UTC 2003

Randy,
	Those options are not mutually exclusive, and, while I agree that
it would be better if the RIR's accepted generic GPG keys along the lines
of what RADB does, the X.509 certificate is not a bad first step.  At  least
it's better than Mail-From or Crypt-PW.

Owen

--On Tuesday, November 4, 2003 7:08 AM -0800 Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>

--
If it wasn't signed, it probably didn't come from me.