Harassment (was Re: ELAN.NET ...)

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Tue Nov 4 15:16:49 UTC 2003

Joker seems to be on a roll lately - they did the same thing to spews.org.
All I know is that antispammers are on alert and moving domains away from
joker at this point, since it seems very easy to fool them into suspending a
domain name on faked evidence.
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.sosdg.org

The AHBL - http://www.ahbl.org