OT: Need FSO link in Santa Clara & Sunnyvale

Brennan_Murphy at NAI.com Brennan_Murphy at NAI.com
Mon Nov 3 20:49:36 UTC 2003

What are the top vendors these days for wireless FSO links?
I need at least 100Mb link over a distance of about 1-2 miles.
Seems like last time I looked at this though, the speeds
were up to a Gig at pretty low cost. Any insights?

Would also accept emails from sales persons if they
can briefly (1paragraph) summarize what they've got and
at what price. I'll contact the top 3 or 5 offers directly.

Thanks,
BM