Sabotage investigation of fiber cuts in Northwest

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Nov 3 15:14:12 UTC 2003

Please tell me what phone companies you've been working with.  As a rule,
the ones I've experienced build whatever is the path of least resistance
and often do stupid telco tricks like folded rings and single entries into
buildings unless you stand over them with a bull-whip and insist that
they do better.

I'd love to know of a telco that does this right without having to stand
over them.

Owen

--On Monday, November 3, 2003 8:15 AM -0500 "Douglas S. Peeples"

--
If it wasn't signed, it probably didn't come from me.