Harassment (was Re: ELAN.NET ...)

Richard Cox Richard at mandarin.com
Sun Nov 2 20:57:43 UTC 2003

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 15:32:57 -0500
William Allen Simpson <wsimpson at greendragon.com> wrote:

| I've reviewed all the postings from this Michael (ENG) Booth,
| and found none that add to the knowledge of this group.

The only relevance of those postings to this group can be found by
observing exactly how the MX (69.60.142.242) for his email address
(MBooth at corp.as26857.com) answers on Port 25.  Most interesting!

| As has been noted, his company is listed as a net hijacker
| and a spam friendly carrier.

The latter issue is certainly not relevant here, while the former might
be - if any hijacked blocks were being currently announced by their ASN.
That doesn't seem to be the case: whois.cymru.com reports 199.120.254.0
as being NOT currently being announced by any ASN

Unless I missed one?

--
Richard Cox