"They all suck!" Re: UPS failure modes (was: fire at NAC)

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Thu May 29 23:43:35 UTC 2003

It's not crazy, it's just not reasonable.

What I mean, of course, is that in a collocation model, where you have
customers bringing in computers, it is not reasonable to mandate that they
use DC power. You'd have no customers. Which, in turn, may be a benefit,
since you wouldn't need the power system in the first place.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --