OT: Anybody know what LARP is?

Karyn Ulriksen valkaryn at valkaryn.net
Thu May 29 00:24:55 UTC 2003

I know that this is off topic and that there is probably a forum somewhere
more appropriate, so I'll appreciate any direction as to where would be
better...

But I couldn't think of a group that would more likely know what Locus
Address Resolution Protocol (LARP) is.  I've been Googling variations and
cross references for LARP for the past hour and am starting to think it's a
trick question :).  All I can find is all the thousands of RFCs on the AINA
numbering for it, but not what the protocol does.  If anyone can throw me a
bone, I'd really appreciate it.

Karyn