European equivalent of Equinix?

Fearghas McKay fm-lists at st-kilda.org
Tue May 20 14:41:58 UTC 2003

At 15:34 +0100 20/5/03, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

>Hmm eg KPNQ just turned off when the receivers walked in... and you could not
>remove your property until they gave it the all clear some weeks later...

The administrators were probably concerned with ensuring that they had
identified who owned what, I would imagine a similar scenario in Ch 11
actions. However my understanding is that when the KPN administrators
walked in they kept the business running for as long as possible, certainly
in the Netherlands they were routing packets for a few weeks after they
were appointed, I don't know about the data centres, but they  did not just
switch everything off as soon as they arrived.