Procket Routers

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Tue May 13 12:42:46 UTC 2003

We were (and are) beta testers - the multicast works fine and
interoperates with Cisco and Junipers,
which is what we were specifically testing. We had no real problems in
general, but did not really do, e.g.,
load testing.

FWIW, they seem very committed to making things work.

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 08:22 AM, Eden Akhavi wrote:

> If anyone has had any experiences of Procket's products good or bad,
> please contact me off list. We are investigating their products at the
> moment and it would be useful to hear about any testing you have done.
>
> Thanks
>

> Eden

                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks