FW: Official Notice: Information Update Required

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu May 8 21:15:42 UTC 2003

	Let alone gawd forbid they have accurate information
themselves... I swear they must have a seperate database for each
department within NetSol and they only get together once a decade to
merge (who needs to update when you can just merge all of them together)
them... I've updated quite a number of domains and transfered them to
other divisions completely removing our contact info from the domains
and yet I still get postal and email notices regarding these domains...

	Then all those third-parties that they sold the WHOIS data to
for bulk advertising that still have records that are atleast 2+ years
old and still snail mail you regarding some domain you had control of
back then...

	I haven't been too impressed with NetSol's performance and yes
I get these on a regular basis...

	Regards,
	Jeremy