We have a firewall (was Re: Pakistan government orders ISPservice level agreement)

John Payne john at sackheads.org
Wed May 7 02:43:52 UTC 2003

--On Tuesday, May 6, 2003 17:25 -0700 Scott Granados <scott at wworks.net>
wrote:

> Unless you actually call UUnet and your not a customer, God help you then.

I don't know why people keep saying that.  I've spoken to UUnet many times
on security issues, sometimes as a customer, sometimes not, and every time
I've gotten exactly the response I wanted and support above and beyond what
I needed.

Hell, I even got a lot of support when it was "my friend over here claims
to be under attack".

Am I lucky, or are others just repeating what they want to hear?