We have a firewall (was Re: Pakistan government orders ISPservice level agreement)

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Wed May 7 00:25:54 UTC 2003

Unless you actually call UUnet and your not a customer, God help you then.

Some companies are very very good at dealing with DDOS, Internap being one
and UUNET if you are a customer another.  Even a post here although maybe
not exactly proper will get you responses from people like Chris and so on
who can and will be helpful.