Interesting Announcements

Will Yardley william+nanog at hq.dreamhost.com
Sat May 3 20:09:37 UTC 2003

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 12:15:48PM -0700, Scott Granados wrote:

> I have an even better idea that seems to have left everyones mind on
> this list.
>
> How about asking them directly instead of this ublic non operational
> content.
[...]
> If the noc's don't respond then maybe and only maybe nanog is the
> place but that is even questionable.

FWIW, I've sent emails regarding this particular issue (re: AS 8143)
to the address I was given by XO's NOC, abuse @ xo, as well as to an
individual within the abuse department there, and I know that others
have as well. I have not yet received a response.

I will say, however, that they did appear to be responsive to another
similar issue recently, but that (presumably hijacked) prefix was being
advertised directly by 2828.

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=pnttavsippodidn5q20kmft69mkicnvc2d%404ax.com

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."