Interesting Announcements

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Sat May 3 19:54:49 UTC 2003

> On Sat, 3 May 2003 12:15:48 -0700, "Scott Granados" <scott at wworks.net>
wrote:

> | I have an even better idea that seems to have left everyones mind on
> | this list. How about asking them directly instead of this public non
> | operational content.
>
> In most cases that's just fine.  I had already been in contact with
> Internap.  In other cases it's really better for people here to see
>
> There are some cases where concerns are serious enough for the question
> to be asked here, so that any lack of response will be equally visible.

Unless the space is being announced by its actual owner and by someone else
at the same time and this is causing unreachability or disruption its not
serious enough to speak about in specifics.  Just as specific or general
cases of spam or other non operational topics aren't allowed on this list,
this isn't appropriate either at least in specific.  As Richard is fond of
saying, try noc@ first.

Although I think counter measures and proper verification would be good
ontopic discussion.