Interesting Announcements

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Sat May 3 19:15:48 UTC 2003

I have an even better idea that seems to have left everyones mind on this
list.

How about asking them directly instead of this ublic non operational
content.

Internap has an extremely responsive noc for example.  They I'm sure would
respond very quickly to your question and maybe even withdraw the
announcement as it seems would be appropriate.

If the noc's don't respond then maybe and only maybe nanog is the place but
that is even questionable.