Interesting Announcements

miltonningis at hushmail.com miltonningis at hushmail.com
Sat May 3 12:45:53 UTC 2003

Matthew McGehrin wrote:
> I think your barking up the wrong tree on this paranoid rant.
>
> I did some consulting for this company, and I find it hard to believe

with
> 14 racks of equipment that they would have a 'stolen' /16
>
> http://www.vmxnetworks.com/

You actually believe "14 racks of equipment" can justifiably use 65025

ips?

Did you read william at elan.net's comments on this? I don't know it for

fact, but I believe he's correct, and in the case that he's right, these

IP's are the property of Lucent and are, in fact, stolen.

Also, perhaps Internap (AS10910) might explain the story behind seemingly
stolen ASN 8143 and their many seemingly stolen IP blocks...

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: