Guardian for ARIN

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Fri May 2 06:00:56 UTC 2003

Here here, and if there was a means to see this easily via whois that would
be perfect.  Just one small step to add to the announcement verification
process.  Perhaps something to do with the autoresponder where if the
contact doesn't respond say yearly or over some time period the contact gets
flagged as in question.  Also perhaps the fact that the space is announced
or not and if withdrawn some timer could be set to flag after months or some
appropriate time.  It seems that something additionally could be done.