The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcing bogons?

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Thu May 1 00:04:16 UTC 2003

Just to add to this discussion.

I looked at the arin entry again, all of his data including name, address,
telephone number are valid.  925-550-3947 rings directly to Emil personally
I don't care what kind of phone it is cell, landline, ip phone it's him who
answers:).  Its also their published business number.

It matched their trade references and bank data as well on the credit side
<I asked after the last post>.  So sincerely I'm not sure what the problem
is.  Now someone mentioned that LAnet owned the block.  If LAnet calls me up
or sends me proper proof its their block I'd pull the announcement.  Else,
if someone here convinces me that its improper, I'll pull the announcement,
but on the surface I do think he's on ok Ground.  I actually asked Emil to
join the list and discussion on this I'm assuming its on topic.