Does anyone have an up to date list of ASN allocations?

Geoff Huston cidr-report at potaroo.net
Thu May 29 22:51:06 UTC 2003

At 05:58 PM 28/05/2003 -0700, Herb Leong wrote:

>E.B. Dreger [eddy+public+spam at noc.everquick.net] wrote:
>
>#HL> Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:28:45 -0700
>#HL> From: Herb Leong
>#
>#
>#HL>    Does anyone have an up to date list of ASN assignments?
>#HL> All of the usual places that I normaly check are now out
>#HL> of date.  Searches come up with ziltch...
>#
>#ftp://ftp.arin.net/info/asn.txt
>
>That was quick!  Thanks much!

The detail there only covers ARIN in terms of contact pointers

Another collection is at http://www.cidr-report.org/reserved-ases.html

This encompasses the IANA AS number registry, the union of all 4  RIR
allocations
and a listing of AS numbers and RIR-registered names / descriptions

A (updated hourly) list of RIR-allocated AS's is at
http://www.cidr-report.org/bogons/allocated-as.txt and the inverse of this
list is at http://www.cidr-report.org/bogons/free-as.txt