State Super-DMCA Too True

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Mon Mar 31 00:43:49 UTC 2003

Well, if it is that big.. no IPSEC.. then I suspect Cisco, Checkpoint, and others
to stand up ASAP..
This is no right.... As I see it a growing percentage of companies are
moving to IPSEC VPNs and leaving dedicated ckts behind..
I can't believe that legislators would be so un-informed, and Cisco/the industry
would be so out of touch..